Bearfoot is best
There is numerous evidence pointing to barefoot walking as the healthiest for our feet, ankles, knees, and backs. I watch my two sons walking everywhere barefoot and I can’t help but envy them. There is so much more to walking barefoot than we realize. I discuss this in more detail, in my book, Free I Am. We have been conditioned by society to cover our feet in most formal and informal settings. The soles of our feet have become over sensitive and muscles have become week. I was now on a mission to find a shoe that replicates the feeling of barefoot walking. The best minimalist shoe was out there, and I was going to find it.
I have been hunting for a long lasting shoe that will give me support, comfort, and style for a long time. Love the feel of walking barefoot, whenever I get the chance. I have finally found the minimalist shoe that gives me that same feeling of being grounded, but with the protection I need. The part that really astounds me is, how well made these shoes are. Xero Shoes speak of a 5000-mile warranty on the soles, and I can see why they are so confident about this product. I have been using my hanas for a full year now and there is hardly any noticeable wear.
The best minimalist shoe
I did a video on the purchase of my Ipari Hanas a year ago. A year later, and I can honestly say they feel better than when I first got them. We are now in winter, in the Southern Hemisphere, and I’m wearing them nearly every day. The only time I’m not wearing them is indoors and on hot days when I’m looking for an excuse to go properly barefoot. What I have noticed is how much more I can do barefoot since I’ve worn the Hanas. The muscles in my feet have strengthened and my posture has improved.
I have struggled with knee problems for many years and even ended up having a total knee replacement. I can’t explain the science behind it, but the Ipari Hana definitely makes walking a whole lot easier. My only issue since buying the best minimalist shoes is I don’t want to wear any of my other shoes.
Why you’ll love the Ipari Hana
- Natural FIT — a wide toe box lets your toes spread and relax. Plus the “XERO-drop” sole (non-elevated heel and low-to-the-ground) allows for proper posture, balance, and agility.
- Natural FUNCTION — the Hana is flexible enough to let your feet bend, move, and flex the way, well, that feet are supposed to. Plus, they’re so lightweight, you’ll barely know you have them on. A men’s 9 is only 8 ounces each.
- Natural FEEL — the Hana uses the same 5.5mm FeelTrue® rubber sole from our Z-Trek sandal, so you get great protection while still getting the ground feedback that your feet like. With an optional 2mm insole, the Hana truly lets you Feel The World®.
- Vegan-friendly materials — the Hana’s upper is canvas, the lining and external accents are microfiber. It washes easily with soap and water.
- Huarache-inspired design — the heel/instep strap is not only eye-catching but functional.
- Flexible heel — feel free to step on the heel and wear the Hana as a “slide”
Why is it called “Ipari Hana”?
“Ipari” is the category name we’re using for all of our closed-toe shoes (yes, that means more are coming!). It was inspired by “rarajipari,” the running, ball-kicking game the Tarahumara play… even though it’s an endurance game, the emphasis is on FUN. Then, “Hana” was inspired by the name of the town in Maui, Hawaii that exemplifies the feeling of casual adventure. Plus, “hana” means “craft” in Hawaiian.
Put it together and you get a well-crafted, elegant casual shoe that’s perfect for your next adventure. The best minimalist shoe, that I use everywhere!
Tell the world about them
This is definitely one of the easiest product for me to market and recommend. These shoes tick all the boxes for me, especially the fact that they are vegan-friendly. In my Youtube video, I mention the issues I had with the South Africa post office, so please avoid using them. Other countries have much more efficient postal services, which would probably work fine. I suggest choosing the most expensive shipping option if you live in an area notorious for delays.
You can grab a pair of Hanas or any of the other styles of Xero Shoes through the vhawker.com website. The best minimalist shoe ever.
Please leave a comment below or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you might have. I hope you found this product review informative and let me know of any requests you might have for similar products on Cape trader.net
Robert [ aka Cape Trader ]